As a woman, your healthcare needs are as unique as you are. Northeast OB/GYN Associates provides a medical practice of Board Certified and eligible physicians and physician assistants necessary to deliver premier OB GYN care with state- of- the- art methods, experienced doctors and genuine care and compassion. By keeping current with the ever changing and advancing developments in obstetric and gynecological care, our experienced physicians are able to deliver the latest therapies, diagnostics and procedures to ensure that you receive the necessary and best care available.
We also believe that by taking an active role in your own healthcare that you can help contribute to your own good health. Prevention and early detection of illness are of paramount importance to the maintenance of good health for everyone. At Northeast OB/GYN Associates, we partner with you to increase your awareness of the concepts of health maintenance and your understanding about relevant illnesses so that you can be part of the solution to help improve your health.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.